Saturday, August 25, 2007

Winehouse adds something new to the mix

As if the drink and drugs and hairdo wasn't enough, Amy Winehouse has now added sex workers into the mix:

"Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other.

"I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."

How do we know this?

Because she emailed Perez Hilton to tell him.
"I'll be all right. I need to fight my man's corner though. For the last time, he did not and never has hurt me. He has such a hard time and he is so supportive.

"He deserves the truth, he is an amazing man who saved my life again and got cut badly for his troubles. All he gets is horrible stories printed about him and he just keeps quiet, but this is too much."

Yes, I think the whole world has admired Blake's quiet life of simple contemplation. According to Newton's column in The Sun, he's making another valuable attempt to save Winehouse by, erm, emotionally blackmailing her to stop getting help:
After hours of emotional talks with loved ones, Amy accepted she needs more professional help. But she said Blake has told her he’ll harm himself if she leaves him on his own.

Way to save a life, monk-like dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.