Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hadn't you retired?

Apparently, Eminem is working on a new album:

"I'm always working -- I'm always in the studio. It feels good right now, the energy of the label. For a while, I didn't want to go back to the studio ... I went through some personal things. I'm coming out of those personal things [and] it feels good."

Considering he wrote songs about killing his wife and had her grave tattooed on himself, it's boggling to think what might have been too "personal" for him to share. It's probably best we don't ask.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

his best friend of about 15 years being killed, maybe?

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

That would make sense. Had he not posted stuff about Proof on his website and given interviews about him, etc etc...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.