Monday, January 07, 2008

Bif Naked battling cancer

Unsettling news from Canada, where Bif Naked has told The Strombo Show she's got cancer:

"I have never been one to give up when an obstacle is placed in front of me.

"I am in the fight of my life and I'm lucky to have the support of my husband, Ian, and many friends and family members.

"I went into my doctor for a checkup and he immediately sent me for tests, including a mammogram, which indicated a high possibility of cancer. From there things have gone at what seems like light speed: biopsy, blood tests, cancer clinic. It's been two weeks from being completely healthy to cancer patient with surgery, radiation and chemotherapy scheduled."

Naked intends to keep fighting; let's hope she wins this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.