Sunday, May 04, 2008

Avril croaks

Avril Lavigne has, reluctantly, oh-so-reluctantly, pulled a series of six dates due to flu, or a cold, or laryngitis, or some sort of illness:

"My sincerest apologies to all of my fans."

"My intention was to complete the rest of the tour but tonight at sound check in Anaheim I realised this wasn't possible. Even though I have been resting my voice for days, when I tried to sing nothing came out."

"I have never cancelled a show in my whole career and just had to for the first time ever. This sux."


It must have been terrible - imagine trying to sing and nothing coming out. The upside, though, is that apparently the ticket sales for the pulled gigs were quite poor. What a happy coincidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.