Saturday, May 03, 2008

Does Diddy know what he's saying?

We're sure P Diddy-Wah-Wah didn't quite mean to make the surprising announcement he slipped out in Hollywood:

"It's also like my coming-out party here in Hollywood," Combs told AP. "I don't have nothing to hide about that. If I'm going to come someplace, I'm going to make some noise, and you're going to know I'm here."

So, that would be Diddy being out and - with nothing to hide - proud. We feel as if we should send some sort of card.


3 comments:

Jack said...

Congratulations to him. I hope he's so happy :) I'm pleased that he's been able to come out eventually.

Unknown said...

Note how he didn't actually say that he's gay. Perhaps he was thinking that it's unfair that only gays can have coming-out parties, and, being P. Diddy, felt entitled to redress this?

Jack said...

Puff Daddy, reclaiming the concept of coming out from the gays!

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.