Friday, May 09, 2008

Elton John says that's it... for now

He's too busy, you understand, to be bothering with the whole making albums business. Elton John hasn't the time:

"I don't know if I'm ever going to make another record again at the moment. I have no plans to do another album as such.

"I am so busy touring and doing shows and promoting musicals and producing films - I would like to make another record but I don’t know when or where or if I am gonna make one."

It's a pity he didn't start filling up his diary a little sooner - had he kept himself occupied twenty years ago we might have been spared Nikita at the very least.

And even the dullest eyed amongst us will have spotted that he's not ruled out ever making a new record, just for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.