Saturday, August 02, 2008

Bookmarks: Some stuff to read on the internet

Jim Louvau of the Arizona Republic attempts to keep a straight face watching Scott Weiland:

The lengthy set opened with Big Empty from The Crow soundtrack. Dressed in a grey suit Weiland stumbled around the stage and fell into drummer Eric Kretz's drum kit which confirmed he is now officially the Amy Winehouse of rock 'n' roll. When he did sing he often forgot words or changed them. "Conversations Kill" quickly became "Masturbation Kill."

The singer's incoherent rants in between songs were cut off by his band members starting the next song to stop the bleeding. Guitarist Dean DeLeo and his brother bassist Robert DeLeo looked humiliated as they ripped through classics like Wicked Garden, Big Bang Baby and Vasoline.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi you got a nice music site that ya going here !!
I am just 17 and a high school babe right now.
And I read your web stuffs,when I get a chance.
Keep up the good work, I love it AAAA++++ , I am going to tell all my friends about this site !!

Oh ya - I took in a concert to see the new rock,blues guitar sensation GW Williams in Hollywood a few weeks ago, and I must say it was incredible, GW Williams has so much energy in his music, everything from the sing to the guitar is first class.The way he works a crowd and plays the guitar must be seen to be believed. AWESOME is all I can say.

Thanks Sandra LaBra

P.S. Here's GW Williams rock, blues Guitar site. - GW Williams Rock,Blues Guitar

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.