Friday, October 31, 2008

Jackson Five... no, make that Four

Despite Jermaine Jackson's apparent belief that the Jackson Five are about to get back together, Michael insists he knows nothing about it:

"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them," he said.

"I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon," he added.

So - not going to happen then. On the other hand, Jackson has been in court so often in the last few years maybe he's just learned to deny everything, emphatically, as soon as possible.

Perhaps they'd be better off with Janet anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.