Tuesday, March 17, 2009

50 Cent goes for scale, not quality

Let's take 50 Cent's announcement that he's going to release two albums this year not as a sign that he's running low on money and needs to start milking the fans before Matt Crawford catches up with him, but instead as a sign that he's bursting with artistic ideas that need two discs to be contained:

“The new announcement is that I’m dropping two albums,” 50 told MTV News. “I’ve had an opportunity to record since I thought I was releasing an album in December. But the portion of my record that I recorded with Dr. Dre was incomplete, because there was no opportunity to mix it.”

... said Mr. Cent, before having to turn his attention to Ocean Finance on the other line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.