Thursday, April 16, 2009

Roxette return, possibly

It's surprising the bands you never even noticed had split up. Roxette, for example. They'd split. I don't know, I guess if I'd thought about it, I might have thought they were doing cabaret somewhere, or tromping round whatever the Swedish equivalent of the Butlins-Pontins circuit is.

But, no, they'd split. But they're getting back together. Vaguely:

[Per] says, “I think we will do that, one way or another, maybe not touring but one way or another I think we’re going to do something together. I don’t know when, but I can’t really see any reason why not. Maybe not touring but one way or another I think we’re going to do something together. It’s just a matter of what Marie feels comfortable with and what I’m doing at the moment, so I keep my fingers crossed.”

It may, I suspect, not be touring. But he might, from that, just have dinner and a movie in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.