Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chris Brown attempts to make us like him

Given what he stands accused of - and the events which he has conceded that have taken place - you'd expect Chris Brown to currently be in the middle of an oily-slick PR campaign.

Instead, you get this:



The mumbling has been helpfully transcribed by MTV:

"I don't do all this talking on the thing, this is just some new stuff I'm doing. I just wanna say 'what's up?,' because I ain't been out there in a minute. But the new album is gonna be coming soon. We working on it right now. It's called Graffiti. It's got everything on it, so y'all be ready for that. I'm about to drop a single this summer for y'all. We ain't going nowhere. Everybody that's haters, they just been haters. All my real fans, I love you. I ain't a monster."

If he was only trying to flog an album, calling that half-arsed would be generous. "Ooh, I see Brown is releasing an album with everything on it. I had better prepare myself."

I fear, though, that Mr Brown might consider me to be a hater, who has just been hating with his hateful hate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.