Thursday, October 01, 2009

Embed and breakfast man: Polvo

I used to have a problem with Polvo. Whenever they'd be announced by Peel, I'd be convinced that I didn't like them. And then the record would start, and I'd remember that I did, and that I always forgot. I don't know what it was about them which left me suffering this mild amnesia. It might have been the unprepossessing name.

Now, they're back, though, and I'm able to remember that they were alright. Amd they're doing a special for Noisemakers on Noisevox.

Look:


That's Beggars Bowl filmed live at The Bell House in Gowanus, Brooklyn, that is.

And there's more:


Right The Relation. Same venue.

There's more where that came from, and an in-depth interview with the band over on Noisevox.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.