Thursday, October 29, 2009

Marr and Morrissey: Is it Christmas cards, then?

Johnny Marr does talk to Morrissey. Just not very often:

“I wake up in the morning with about 200 e-mails from a lot of people I don’t know, so I’m assuming it’s going to be the same with Morrissey, that’s the way the modern world is,” he said.

“So by the time I’ve got through the e-mails I’ve got to do, I’m not going to go oh “Dear Mozzer, Having a cup of tea, blah blah, blah.”

If I'm understanding this correctly, Marr seems to be suggesting that by the time he's dealt with offers of penis-enlarging pills and sent off his money to get his European Lottery Winnings passed to his account, there just isn't time to keep up to date with Morrissey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.