Wednesday, November 04, 2009

... and presumably the rest of Take That know, Robbie?

The feeling that Robbie Williams needs Take That more than Take That need Williams never quite goes away, does it?

The 35-year-old, who is a guest on Ross's Friday night chat show this week, said: "We've got together, done bits and bobs. I can't say much."

- Gary, Gary, can we do a song?
- No, Robbie, and get out my bathroom
- Oh come on... can I at least dance around a bit? People used to like me dancing around a bit
- No, Robbie. We do all the dancing. We're in time and everything now
- Oh... can I stand on the stage?
- No.
- Can I hold your shoes while you're on the stage?
- Oh... alright. But don't tell anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.