Friday, November 06, 2009

Chris Brown furrows his brow

Poor Chris Brown is all confused:

"I'm confused right now as far as the public perception [of me]," he revealed during the upcoming MTV News special "Chris Brown: The Interview". "Like, I think with my fans, they still love me, they support me, definitely. You have those people who will support you. So it's kinda like 50/50 for me. I got the people that will come out and support and then the people that don't wanna see me do anything. They basically want me in jail."

How very puzzling that after you beat the crap out of your partner - and tried to get out of it by treating it like you'd turned up wearing last year's sneakers - that there's not much support for you beyond your most dogged fans. I can't work it out at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.