Thursday, November 05, 2009

Griffin done... Big faces

Zoe asks the questions that otherwise would be happily unasked:

Are X factor fans crazier than fans of all other TV shows?

No, Zoe. They're not. But carry on.
Last night, supporters of awful, tone deaf Irish twins John and Edward went to Simon Cowell’s SyCo record label offices in West London and projected the boys faces onto the building.

That must have cost a fortune (I know because I was looking into getting my own face onto the venue where I held my party)

I think you can get this sort of thing done for £45 or so; all you really need is a projector and a power source.

Still, you've got to love the glimpse inside Griffin's mind: projecting her own massive face onto the side of a building hosting her own party. Is it just me, or is that a little bit showy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.