Friday, March 26, 2010

Miley Cyrus shuns music

Given that she was dealing with an audience that was decaying faster than an isotope of Ununquadium, it's perhaps wise of Miley Cyrus to bail out of the almost-music business that she's in:

She recently revealed on The View that she's become a bit disheartened because "the music industry isn't as positive as I'd like it to be."

Well, that's true. Like every other industry in the world - with the possible exception of the one that makes little hats for dogs to wear on holidays - the music industry turns out to be full of people miserably trying to make a living.

Still, having decided that the music vibe might be a bit too down for her, Miley's decided to get out. And what will she do instead?
"I've got a record coming out in June and then I'm done," she said. "I just want to work in movies. That's what I like and that's what I want to be doing."

Oh. Yes. Hollywood. Just the place to relocate if you think music is too downbeat and back-biting.

It's like quitting the army to work in the private security industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.