Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shirley Manson definitely back in music

It's not exactly news, as she'd been talking about being back in the studio a couple of months ago, but talking to the Daily Record Shirley Manson has confirmed that she's working on new music.

What we've not heard before is why she decided to return:

Shirley said: "Friends of mine lost their son to cancer last year and they asked me to sing his favourite song, Life on Mars, at the memorial.

"We were all in so much pain but it meant so much to them that I could sing that song and it meant so much to me that I was able to do something.

"It made me realise how much music sustains people. I don't know why I turned my back on it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.