Tuesday, June 01, 2010

MIA pitches strongly for the David Icke market

What's that MIA? It's a little hard to hear above the sound of all that foil:

"All governments are connected to Google," she said. "Governments can shift their search engines so only what they want you to see comes up. I want kids to be aware of this digital circumstances."

In regard to those specific sites, she said, "Everyone on the internet is like, 'Oh my God, come and join Facebook!' They're all so optimistic ... and really everyone is f---ing you up behind the screens. And I don't like that. It makes it difficult for me to interact with my fans knowing that. Google and Facebook were developed by the C.I.A., and when you're on there, you have to know that."

She said a lot else, too, but The Man deleted it.

In other news, Mossad has been worrying that its MySpace service is losing market share. And Vladimir Putin wants to know what the bloody hell he's been underwriting Bebo for all these years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.