Sunday, July 04, 2010

The Kings Of Leon are only human

The Kings Of Leon don't like it when they get negative press:

Speaking to Q, the singer said: "A lot of people talked bad about my songwriting at the start, especially in America. They made us out to be a joke band and I spent the rest of my career trying to prove them wrong. I get online and I read what people are saying and if people say something negative, man, it really hurts me."

Mmm. Perhaps, you know, if you hadn't had the tiresome beards, people might have taken you a little more seriously. And if the songs had been... well, better, you might have not had so many people saying 'it's all beards covering up the lack of invention'. Perhaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.