Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ozzy's Obourne's daughter not happy at being thought of as Ozzy Osbourne's daughter

Kelly Osbourne, the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne, really hates being thought of as 'Ozzy Osbourne's daughter':

She explained: "I think for me it's just about not being classified as a 'celeb daughter'. A lot of them make me sick - so many of them walk around with such a bratty sense of entitlement, and then people start thinking that all celebrity children are like that.

"So I hate being lumped in with that crowd of girls."
Kelly is much more than just the daughter of Ozzy. She's also the daughter of Sharon, of course. And sister of the son of Ozzy Osbourne too.

And she's done all that stuff in her own right, too, yes? You know, that record she recorded with her Dad. And that variety show she did with her dad and her mum. And... well, all the other things she's achieved.
"When you're in this position, it's easy to be lazy and live off your parents, but it makes it hard for me to do something with my life, because I'm judged whatever I do.

"Anytime I achieve anything on my own, people will automatically assume it's because of my parents."
That's not true, Kelly. Let us know when you achieve something on your own, and we'll be happy to share your joy.


1 comment:

James said...

To be fair, she did host Radio 1's Sunday Surgery, in which she dispensed advice to listeners on a wide range of subjects from responsible drinking to drug misuse. She managed this in a way which saw her step out from the shadows of her family and prove that it is possible to break free from a background of addiction.

Well, she did until she went into rehab for the third time and they had to get someone else to fill in (who, by the looks of things, is still filling in two years later).

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.