Saturday, January 08, 2011

Michael Buble ponders Michael Buble

Michael Buble doesn't think he's sexy, you know:

The Canadian singer - who is set to tie the knot with Argentinean actress Luisana Lopilato on April 6 2011 - says he is never approached by women and can only see his self-deprecating sense of humour as the reason why people would fall for him.

He said: "They don't approach me and I don't think I'm sexy.

"If there is anything sexy about me maybe it's that I'm a goof and I don't take myself seriously. Isn't that kind of sexy? If you just take the p**s out of yourself a bit.

"I don't think sexy is, 'Hi, nice to meet you.' I sing beautiful songs and I mean what I say."

CORRECTION: In the first sentence of this article, I claimed that Michael Buble doesn't think he's sexy. That sentence should have read:

Michael Buble thinks it just makes him even more sexy when he talks about how he's self-deprecating, all the time thinking 'heh, nobody in the world is as good as I am at pretending that I don't think I'm all that'.

I regret the error.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.