Sunday, May 08, 2011

This week just gone

To mark American mother's day, the most popular mother/mum/ma searches that brings people to No Rock:

1. I'm A Bitch, I'm A Mother lyrics
2. Bloody Motherfucking Arsehole lyrics
3. Mums gone to Iceland
4. Mother's day compilation CD
5. "I love my mother, I love my father" lyrics
6. mummys
7. dmx mother dies
8. johnny borrell's mum
9. photos of lula mae hardaway stevie wonders mother
10. "alan mcgee" "mothercare"

There were this week's interesting releases:


Agnes Obel - Philharmonics


Download Philharmonics



The Wave Pictures - Beer In The Breakers


Download Beer In The Breakers



The Leisure Society - Into The Murky Water


Download Into The Murky Water



Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues


Download Helplessness Blues



Thea Gilmore - John Wesley Harding


Download John Wesley Harding



Loudon Wainwright III - 40 Odd Years


Download Career Moves



LCD Soundsystem, Debbie Harry, Peaches & Stephen Merritt - Franz Ferdinand Covers EP


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.