Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kasabian: We're not lads, honest

You know what annoys lad rockers Kasabian? It's when people call them lad rock:

Guitarist Serge Pizzorno said: "In some ways it's helped because people put you in a box and then when you don't fit in that box anymore it confuses the hell out of them.

"If you do go wild, people say 'Wow, I wasn't expecting those boys to do anything like that'.

What's great about the last record was that all the people that said it was lad rock looked silly.
"And I think finally people are going, 'OK, I got it wrong.'"
Oh, yes...
I can't think why anyone would confuse Kasabian with a boorish bunch of blonging lads.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't think why anyone would confuse Q with a decent music magazine. The Horrors? Aren't they some piss poor The Damned tribute act? Kasabian... plodding pub rock bollocks for wannabe football hooligans.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.