Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gordon in the morning: He hit me, and it felt like a crossover hit

Gordon interviews Maroon 5's Adam Levine this morning. Do you know what makes Levine cross?

I’m of the belief that because our culture has changed so much, people don’t find that exclusivity very important any more, which I love because I hate it.

People who tell me they only like one kind of music, I want to punch them in the face.
Violence is never the answer, although if people tell you they only like one kind of music, and it's Maroon 5, you might struggle to not make an exception.

The Sun clearly realises that Levine's dull in his own right, as most of the page reporting the interview is given over to three massive photos of Behati Prinsloo in her pants. You wonder if they'd even have bothered to talk to him if he didn't provide an excuse for lingerie pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.