Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Little man, what now? Cameron defies Smiths ban

Johnny Marr has perhaps overworked the 'don't listen to us, David Cameron' schitck now, and it's all to no avail: David Cameron is going to go on listening to The Smiths:

In Delhi for a diplomatic and trade-building mission, he stood defiant, smiling as he told the BBC: "I've now got Johnny Marr and other members of the band saying I'm not able to listen to the The Smiths.

"When I've got the complete and full set, even then, I'm afraid, I will go on and listen to The Smiths."
Of course Cameron's not listening to the pleas of Johnny Marr. He's quite the reputation for not listening to heartfelt pleas.

(Note to the BBC: Are you sure it's a "diplomatic and trade-building mission"? Looks more like a man trying to raise his international fees for when he's out of office from where I'm sitting.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.