Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I know you'll have been worrying...

"How has Peter Andre out of ITV2's Peter Andre Walks Around A Bit reacted to the news that JLS are splitting?"

That's the question that keeps me awake at night, and I'm sure you've felt it too. Police estimate that seventy-four per cent of road accidents this last week have been caused by drowsy drivers, who had spent the night awake wondering.

Wonder no more, for Andre has broken his silence:

Writing in his new! magazine column, he said: ''I'm sad that JLS have split up, but I can understand why they wanted to go out on a high.
You have a connection with the boys, don't you, Pete?
''I'm good mates with all the lads from JLS and want to wish them the best of luck. Marvin Humes even invited me to his and Rochelle's wedding last year, but I couldn't go. I was gutted!''
That wasn't the one I was thinking of.
Peter added: ''Oritse Williams is now being managed by Claire Powell, who manages me, and I know she's got lots of exciting stuff lined up for him. Being under the same management means we'll probably get to hang out lots, which I'm looking forward to.''
I'm sure you'll be hanging out loads and loads. Although, frankly, Claire's thinking of buying a tumble drier, so it's more likely you'll be putting Ortise's laundry into a machine. But still, exciting times, eh?


1 comment:

James said...

"Marvin Humes even invited me to his and Rochelle's wedding last year, but I couldn't go. I was gutted!"

Not as gutted as Marvin was, I should imagine. It meant he had to find another mobile disco at short notice.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.