Saturday, October 05, 2013

Man quits job to go on game show

Apparently someone called Ryan Mathie is on the X Factor this year, and he's quit his job to be part of ITV's improved profit forecast for 2013-14:

Speaking at Louis Walsh's house in the South of France, the 18-year-old hopeful said: "I"m so serious about this competition, I've quit my job to come here.

"If I go home from here, I'll go home with nothing."
That's The Weakest Link, isn't it?

I love the implication there that somehow he's never going to leave Louis Walsh's house, as that would be returning to an empty reality.

Mathie had previously been working for his local council keeping vehicles on the road; apparently Steve Brookstein's already been in touch with them offering his services.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.