Thursday, January 29, 2015

Taylor Swift protects her intellectual sickness

Taylor Swift has registered as trademarks a bunch of phrases which it's not entirely clear are original thoughts.

Vox reports:

Taylor Swift, dominant pop artist and professional businesswoman, has trademarked a slew of phrases related to her October album 1989. These include but are not limited to "Party Like It's 1989," "This Sick Beat," and "Nice to Meet You. Where You Been?"
She's also got "Miley Cyrus - is that still a thing?"; "I think you'll find that's my cheesecake"; "can you tell me where the nearest police station is, sir?" and "if there were nudes in my Instagram account, why would you need to leak them, because I would have already posted them to Instagram, poopyhead."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.