Saturday, September 24, 2016

Nick Jonas is doing it for the art

Nick Jonas. He's had sex you know.

"Any time I approach writing a song I think about the fact that since I started having sex my creative life changed dramatically, and my ability to write a song with more genuine depth, more reality."
Any time? Really? Any session of songwriting starts with Nick thinking "I am great at sex, me. Probably the best at sex."
"Sexuality is important as an artist, to embrace and use it as ammunition in your creative life, and understanding that part of your life, and how it makes you feel."
There's nothing as wonderful as that moment when two people just click, and you're loading ammunition into your creative life. It's magical, isn't it?


1 comment:

sameer said...

Nice.Interesting blog.You are posts are just amazing and very creative.Keep on share it.
Rasmussen student portal
Gmglobalconnect
Hotschedules login

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.